Catskills Irene Relief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxbury Cleanup

Go down

Roxbury Cleanup Empty Roxbury Cleanup

Post  karina6947 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:16 pm

HI all. I've been designated as the volunteer coordinator for Roxbury and am working on getting a group together to do some clean-up in Roxbury this Saturday. Roxbury was not hit nearly as hard as the other townships, which is why we have put off organizing something here. However, the time has come to do some clean-up in our own town and all hands available are appreciated. I will be knocking on doors tomorrow and making phone calls to find out who needs help. Many businesses and homes have major clean up to do in their basements etc... and although not as serious as what has happened elsewhere they could still use a hand. If you think you have some time on Saturday morning and early afternoon to do some work in Roxbury, please message me here or on facebook (Karina Walker) and I will put you on my list, and give you more specific instructions once I know who needs what done. IF YOU NEED OUR HELP ALSO LET ME KNOW. Thank you!

*I should specify that's volunteer coordinator in Roxbury on behalf of MARK. I know there's been other volunteer efforts and I don't mean to claim any responsibility for that. If you've been coordinating volunteers already please do let me know how I can assist.

karina6947

Back to top Go down