Catskills Irene Relief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prattsville needs help

2 posters

Go down

Prattsville needs help Empty Prattsville needs help

Post  sweetjayne Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:51 am

From a Grand Gorge Firefighter: I know there is a lot of help going out for the delaware county residents, our close neighbors in prattsville green county could use some help too!

sweetjayne

Back to top Go down

Prattsville needs help Empty Want to help!

Post  crogers Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:19 pm

My Husband and I are from Stamford, we now live in the Albany Area. We know the roads pretty well out there. Do you have a recommended approach? I know 23 has to be wiped out. Can you get through from Grand Gorge side? With all the flooding is there a way to get there? We are ready to get dirty and pitch in however we can. We'll bring shovels, hammers, a little of everything we can think of and fit in the SUV... tell me how to get there and where to meet folks. Is there a Command Center at the Grand Gorge Fire House? My Dad is from StamfordVFD but can't assist due to a knee surgery. So I have limited info to go on. My husband is trying to get Friday off, I'm already off work for the day. Make it a 4 days of any help we can provide.::bringing cloths I can just throw out:::

crogers

Back to top Go down